- Video Gendarmes Restraining French Saint Martiner April 21, 2017Filed under: st maarten latest news updates, st maarten police, blogs judith roumouSint Maarten News
- 30 year old officer Vienne-Valine Fecunda committed suicide on Saturday June 27, 2016Curacao Officer, who has served in St Maarten commits suicide BY SINT MAARTEN NEWS ON JUNE 27, 2016 • ( LEAVE A COMMENT ) According to reports, 30 year old officer Vienne-Valine Fecunda committed suicide on Saturday. The officer … Continue reading →Sint Maarten News
- Both Judge Katje Mans and Judge Mauritsz de Kort should have been FIRED last year! June 26, 2016When Judge Katje Mans accidentally emailed Judith Roumou a letter meant for Judge Mauritsz de Kort judge katje mans criminal animal killer mauritsz de korts boss lover Katje Mans – Mauritsz de Kort – How is Judith Roumou supposed … Continue reading →Sint Maarten News
- SXM Police News 2 (tester) 20 years asked for series of burglaries June 25, 201620 years asked for series of burglaries The Prosecutor’s Office asked for 20 years in jail fully unconditional for the suspect F.F.C. (38) born in St. Kitts. He is being accused of nine (9) burglaries on St. Maarten committed between … Continue reading →Sint Maarten News
- Jail for Suspects Shorgun investigation Sxm News June 10, 2016jail for Suspects Shorgun investigation 22 and 15 years in jail for Suspects Shorgun investigation: The suspects R.O.R has been sentenced to 22 years In jail by the Court of First Instance for aggravated manslaughter, extortion and accessory to illegal … Continue reading →Sint Maarten News
- THE REAL CORALLO STORY: CALL ME FRANCESCO… OR CALL ME ‘THE GODFATHER’ June 7, 2016Originally posted on ST MAARTEN NEWS SXMGOVERNMENT.COM: Charlotte and I decided not to wait at the Casino Royale, when she asked for an idea on where to go next, I suggest Francesco Corallo’s Starz Casino, which was not too…Sint Maarten News
- BREAKING NEWS ENGLISH TRANSLATION: HOLLAND ORDERS FINANCIAL INSTRUCTION ON ST MAARTEN, 189 MILLION GUILDERS ($100 MILLION U.S. DOLLARS) MUST BE ACCOUNTED FOR September 4, 2015Originally posted on ST MAARTEN NEWS SXMGOVERNMENT.COM: The National Council of Ministers have decided to give Sint Maarten a Formal Instruction, the 2015 budgets and multiyears estimates must be brought into order. The National Council of Ministers is following…Sint Maarten News
- GEBE AT WAR…. BUT WE KNOW THE FULL INSIDE STORY ON WHAT’S UP AT GEBE WITH THEIR SUPERVISORY BOARD May 30, 2015GEBE AT WAR…. BUT WE KNOW THE FULL INSIDE STORY ON WHAT’S UP AT GEBE WITH THEIR SUPERVISORY BOARD.via GEBE AT WAR…. BUT WE KNOW THE FULL INSIDE STORY ON WHAT'S UP AT GEBE WITH THEIR SUPERVISORY BOARD. Filed under: … Continue reading →Sint Maarten News
- ARGUMENT LEADS TO THE TRAGIC DEATH LAST NIGHT OF TAXI DRIVER RILEY RICHARDSON May 22, 2015An argument led to the tragic death of well known St Maarten taxi driver Riley Richardson last night in South Reward, St Maarten. According to eyewitnesses the argument ensued right before 6:25 pm on Peach Road in South Reward. Three … Continue reading →Sint Maarten News
- 100 PHOTOS ST MAARTEN POLICE SIMPSON BAY ARREST OF PARLIAMENTARIAN FRANKIE MEYERS SON all videos and photos judith roumou May 21, 2015via 100 PHOTOS ST MAARTEN POLICE SIMPSON BAY ARREST OF PARLIAMENTARIAN FRANKIE MEYERS SON all videos and photos judith roumou.Filed under: ST MAARTEN POLICE ARREST PARLIAMENTARIAN FRANKIE MEYERS SON Tagged: ST MAARTEN POLICE ARREST PARLIAMENTARIAN FRANKIE MEYERS SONSint Maarten News
- Video Gendarmes Restraining French Saint Martiner April 21, 2017
- Sport Scholarship Training hosted by Piper Davis Club July 31, 2017Sport Scholarship Training hosted by Piper Davis ClubSint Maarten News
- Speech of PM William Marlin at the 21st Annual International African American Hotel Ownership and Investment Summit and Trade Show July 31, 2017Speech of PM William Marlin at the 21st Annual International African American Hotel Ownership and Investment Summit and Trade Show 7/30/2017 Honorable Mr. Andy Ingraham, Founder, President and CEO of the National […]Sint Maarten News
- The 2017 study financing recipients head to the Netherlands July 31, 20172017 study financing recipients head to the Netherlands 7/30/2017 On July 30th, the Princess Juliana International Airport (PJIAE), co-sponsored by Dominos Pizza, will host the 6th annual ‘Bon Voyage’ ceremony for all […]Sint Maarten News
- Stay Tuned This Sunday Cedric Peterson Interviews VROMI Minister July 28, 2017This tuned this Sunday Cedric Peterson Ministry VROMISint Maarten News
- Independence In The Works For Dutch Sint Maarten Hooray! July 25, 2017Independence In The Works For Dutch Sint Maarten Hooray!Sint Maarten News
- Sport Scholarship Training hosted by Piper Davis Club July 31, 2017
These are being reblogged, because as usual the sites are under attack
OM Openbaar Ministerie are criminals, crooks, corrupted
Prosecutor’s Office Bulletin:
The Judge of instruction on Friday, February 24, 2017 deemed the arrest and detention of B.B. lawful. This means that the judge believes there are sufficient suspicions of involvement in bribing and human smuggling.
The Prosecutor decided however late this afternoon to send the suspect home due to medical emergency. The sick-bay at the house of detention does not have room for the female suspect.
She remains a suspect in the Ostrich-investigation. The investigation continues.
De rechter commissaris heeft op vrijdag 24 februari de aanhouding en inverzekeringstelling van de verdachte B.B. rechtmatig geoordeeld. Dat betekent dat de rechter voldoende verdenking aanwezig acht voor betrokkenheid bij mensensmokkel en omkoping.
De officier van justitie heeft besloten om de verdachte aan het einde van de middag naar huis te sturen in…
View original post 116 more words
Good evening everyone due to what happened in Haiti many victims are in hard time shape therefore I am looking forward for assistance with use good clothing can foods water whatever you can bless Haiti with let us bless them by contributing to this tragic moment. thank you in advance. you can reach me at 5242209 or on Facebook jelen coulanges.
View original post 98 more words
- The argument is not a moral one, most people (myself included) do not care if a woman- or a man- chooses to sell themselves for money. It doesn’t matter whether you agree with something or not, if it’s none of your business.
- There is more than one issue. One huge issue is that OUR GOVERNMENT OWNS THESE BROTHELS! There is a clear conflict. If you are a pimp or madam and you choose to run for office, you should be forced to give up any holdings or ties to your brothel.
- A bigger issue, would be the false sense of security presented to both locals and visitors alike concerning these ‘legal prostitutes’. The assumption is that because prostitution is government regulated, these (usually) female workers must be healthy and clean-WRONG!
- Look at the St Maarten infrastructure, the roads, drainage, sewage, buildings…… falling apart, no repairs, no upgrades. If you know…
View original post 759 more words