Every week during the “Tourist Season”, you’ll see photos with some tourist buss-ass.
The two main reasons are:
1) Our effed-up roads on Backstreet, and our even more effed-up cobblestone on Frontstreet. Only in St Maarten do they just leave man-holes wide open, right by a school…..
Reason 2) Did you say FREE RUM SAMPLING???? In New York a 750ml of Jack Daniels is about $40.00! And that’s Whiskey not Rum….. THEN they tax that! In St Maarten they call the cheapest, dirt rum like Cortes “whiskey”….That shows you right there, they can no longer even afford to be alcoholics in most US states.
So they get off the ship, and the nice sun hit them and people start offering dollar beers and free rum samples, they can’t resist. And Guavaberry rum taste so good, they drink it like a liquer, but they’re supposed to sip it like the hard liquor that it is. Guavaberry goes down smoother than silk,
you don’t taste the rum ’til you fall down.
I have photos of Miss “Free rum sampling”, but she’s elderly and I won’t disrespect her like that, she’s not a politician.
Many tourist read my blogs, my advice?
There’s a man name Cornelius de Weever Sr. on the Boardwalk….he has a sweet hammock on the beach.
Before indulging in our finest rums, work out a deal with Mr de Weever, a rent-a-hammock + back to the ship in a wheelbarrow…Guaranteed delivery deal.
An astute businessman could make a lot of money on the Boardwalk with some hammocks and a few wheelbarrows.
Like a $100. package deal. The rum, the hammock and the wheelbarrow. And for $50.00 extra, I could video record your drunken St Maarten adventures(because you are bound to blackout),and Youtube it for you.
Sounds like a deal?
Seriously consider it Mr de Weever 🙂
- Video Irma warning Soualigapost.com September 4, 2017Video Irma warning Soualigapost.com Source Soualiga Post Caribbean’s Latest Headlines More Sxm GovernmentFiled under: Hurricane Irma Tagged: Video Irma warning Soualigapost.comSint Maarten News
- Video Gendarmes Restraining French Saint Martiner April 21, 2017Filed under: st maarten latest news updates, st maarten police, blogs judith roumouSint Maarten News
- 30 year old officer Vienne-Valine Fecunda committed suicide on Saturday June 27, 2016Curacao Officer, who has served in St Maarten commits suicide BY SINT MAARTEN NEWS ON JUNE 27, 2016 • ( LEAVE A COMMENT ) According to reports, 30 year old officer Vienne-Valine Fecunda committed suicide on Saturday. The officer … Continue reading →Sint Maarten News
- Both Judge Katje Mans and Judge Mauritsz de Kort should have been FIRED last year! June 26, 2016When Judge Katje Mans accidentally emailed Judith Roumou a letter meant for Judge Mauritsz de Kort judge katje mans criminal animal killer mauritsz de korts boss lover Katje Mans – Mauritsz de Kort – How is Judith Roumou supposed … Continue reading →Sint Maarten News
- SXM Police News 2 (tester) 20 years asked for series of burglaries June 25, 201620 years asked for series of burglaries The Prosecutor’s Office asked for 20 years in jail fully unconditional for the suspect F.F.C. (38) born in St. Kitts. He is being accused of nine (9) burglaries on St. Maarten committed between … Continue reading →Sint Maarten News
- Jail for Suspects Shorgun investigation Sxm News June 10, 2016jail for Suspects Shorgun investigation 22 and 15 years in jail for Suspects Shorgun investigation: The suspects R.O.R has been sentenced to 22 years In jail by the Court of First Instance for aggravated manslaughter, extortion and accessory to illegal … Continue reading →Sint Maarten News
- THE REAL CORALLO STORY: CALL ME FRANCESCO… OR CALL ME ‘THE GODFATHER’ June 7, 2016Originally posted on ST MAARTEN NEWS SXMGOVERNMENT.COM: Charlotte and I decided not to wait at the Casino Royale, when she asked for an idea on where to go next, I suggest Francesco Corallo’s Starz Casino, which was not too…Sint Maarten News
- BREAKING NEWS ENGLISH TRANSLATION: HOLLAND ORDERS FINANCIAL INSTRUCTION ON ST MAARTEN, 189 MILLION GUILDERS ($100 MILLION U.S. DOLLARS) MUST BE ACCOUNTED FOR September 4, 2015Originally posted on ST MAARTEN NEWS SXMGOVERNMENT.COM: The National Council of Ministers have decided to give Sint Maarten a Formal Instruction, the 2015 budgets and multiyears estimates must be brought into order. The National Council of Ministers is following…Sint Maarten News
- GEBE AT WAR…. BUT WE KNOW THE FULL INSIDE STORY ON WHAT’S UP AT GEBE WITH THEIR SUPERVISORY BOARD May 30, 2015GEBE AT WAR…. BUT WE KNOW THE FULL INSIDE STORY ON WHAT’S UP AT GEBE WITH THEIR SUPERVISORY BOARD.via GEBE AT WAR…. BUT WE KNOW THE FULL INSIDE STORY ON WHAT'S UP AT GEBE WITH THEIR SUPERVISORY BOARD. Filed under: … Continue reading →Sint Maarten News
- ARGUMENT LEADS TO THE TRAGIC DEATH LAST NIGHT OF TAXI DRIVER RILEY RICHARDSON May 22, 2015An argument led to the tragic death of well known St Maarten taxi driver Riley Richardson last night in South Reward, St Maarten. According to eyewitnesses the argument ensued right before 6:25 pm on Peach Road in South Reward. Three … Continue reading →Sint Maarten News
- Video Irma warning Soualigapost.com September 4, 2017
- Plasterk naar Sint Maarten October 2, 2017Minister Plasterk bezoekt samen met Eugene Rhuggenaath, de minister-president van Curaçao, Sint Maarten. De minister zal op het eiland onder andere aanwezig zijn bij het ontladen van het schip Zr. Ms. Karel […]Sint Maarten News
- Minister Lee Reports on Ministry Activities Post Irma. October 2, 2017* Minister Lee Reports on Ministry Activities Post Irma. ** As the reality of the impacts of Irma, Jose and Maria become clearer and the realization of the daunting tasks ahead settle […]Sint Maarten News
- Business representatives file official complaints St Maarten October 2, 2017Business representatives file official complaintsSint Maarten News
- Startup Solutions Sint Maarten: a large-scale effort to incorporate Dutch startups’ innovation capacity into the reconstruction of Sint Maarten September 27, 2017Startup Solutions Sint Maarten: a large-scale effort to incorporate Dutch startups’ innovation capacity into the reconstruction of Sint Maarten In a joint effort, Constantijn Van Oranje (StartupDelta) and Martijn Wijnen (Vice-Chief of […]Sint Maarten News
- U.S. Department Of State Latest St Maarten Travel Advisory September 27, 2017We urge U.S. citizens in the impacted areas who are safe to contact their loved ones directly and/or update their social media status. If you are in the affected area and need […]Sint Maarten News
- Plasterk naar Sint Maarten October 2, 2017